SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, August 23, 2020

Phoenix Quilt...

Recently I was lucky enough to be a quilt pattern tester for Sharon Holland Designs for Art Gallery Fabrics. Not only did I get to "virtually" meet a designer I love, Sharon created a perfect little quilting community amongst us testers. I've met so many new friends who are just amazing! It's so nice to be able to bounce questions off of them and learn for each other. 

Testing for Sharon has been a joy! She even featured us testers on her blog and created pretty collages for each of us. You can click here to meet all the testers for the Phoenix Quilt and to see Sharon's version, which is stunning of course.



...and the pattern is gorgeous! Phoenix Pattern is so versatile. If you checked out the other testers, you saw how each of us took on a different direction. Really fun to witness everyone's creativity. I went with a romantic look using stunning fabrics from Bari J Designs for Art Gallery Fabrics. The line is named 365 Fifth Avenue and it is to die for! Bari J is definitely one of my favorite fabric designers. 



Can you even stand all that floral goodness?! Bari J has a knack for creating such lovely floral prints and infusing in this collection, an art deco vibe. 

Now for my completed Phoenix Quilt designed by Sharon Holland Designs.



I bribed my oldest to model for me. She just became a high school senior...sniff, sniff.





Phoenix is a beautiful pattern that was a joy to make! You can purchase your pattern here. Happy quilting! Search on instagram #phoenixquilt.


Post a Comment